Quantcast

Friday, January 24

40 days challenge - 4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far.

4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far.

There aren't many regrets in my life because i see all of them as an experience or some sorta thing. I guess the only thing that i ever regretted doing, and being so far, is to be a bad friend to Joey during secondary school times. I love her as a friend, but i think that i am the kinda toxic friend which makes you feel depress and sad and maybe confused after some times. I don't think i am the best of the best friend you can ever get, because i am not a best friend material kinda girl. 

But having that talk back in poly year 1, and taking a year of break from each other made me realized that i was pretty much a bitch, and i would find excuses and convince myself otherwise that i am not and blah and blah. She made me realized that maybe my definition of a friend isn't what people wants and look for when they are finding friends. Maybe i am so obsessed with my own idea of a "good" friend that i forgo other people's feelings and opinions.

On the other hand, I thought that i would regret about falling out with Paulina, with my poly ex clique, but the irony is that at that point of time, i would do anything to make things right again. But i don't feel anything at all now. No remorse, no nothing. Just pure memories.

So i guess when you wanna talk about what's the thing that i regret the most so far, was probably being a bad friend to Joey back during Swiss days.


No comments:

Post a Comment